Lidia Gabinelli commented on Contact Us 2022-06-07 10:35:23 -0400Hi Stephanie & Diane. Please update my email address to my personal and primary email: [email protected]
If you have any questions or comments about Paulus Hook or HPHA, please feel free to fill out the form below or email us at [email protected]Send feedback
Lidia Gabinelli donated 2022-04-26 11:35:32 -0400
- To be a member of HPHA, an individual must be over 18 years of age and a resident, property owner, or business owner within Paulus Hook. Annual membership dues are $10 for individuals.
Benefits of membership include:
- Know about plans affecting the quality of life in Paulus Hook by attending our monthly meetings, visiting our social media pages and reading our monthly E-Newsletter and community email updates.
- Attend events sponsored by the HPHA including our Annual Earth Day Cleanup, our weekly Farmer's Market and our HPHA Book Club.
- Receive special offers and attend events sponsored by our HPHA Business Members.
- Influence decisions that affect our Paulus Hook community by making your voice heard at our meetings.
- Join our board! Members that attend three general meetings qualify to run for a position on the board.
- Make new friends! Our members look forward to having you join our organization. We are always looking for new ideas and we are excited to hear your vision for the future of Paulus Hook .